Monday, May 30, 2011

HAUL | MAC



Hello beauty lovers! I am back with another haul and this one is from our beloved MAC! After seeing xsparkage's Surf, Baby! Haul, I decided to invest in some of the cosmetics she mentioned. Unfortunately two that I really wanted were sold out (Hibiscus and Cheek Powder), so I had to make do with what I could get my hands on.
I ordered online, got free shipping because my order was over $50 and it got here in only a couple of days considering it was sent from Toronto! C: I ended up paying $79 (with tax) on all three products.



The first thing I got is the Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Lush-Light Bronze for $33.50 CAD. After receiving this product, I'm contemplating exchanging it for the Gold-go-Lightly because I like a bit more of a gold glow rather than pinky brown.



The second thing I received is the nail lacquer in Ocean Dip for $18 CAD. It's a beautiful teal colour, BUT I just realized that I paid $18 for a nail polish and I never pay more than $4 a nail polish. I'm probably going to exchange it for Hibiscus because it was one of the things I really wanted.



Finally, I got a lipglass in Krazy Kahuna for $18.50 CAD! It looked so nice on swatches that I just had to have it. I am soso excited to try this product even though I don't like sticky lip glosses, I'll make it work.


So that's my haul! I'll be reviewing these products shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment