Tuesday, May 28, 2013

HAUL | Sleek MakeUP



After purchasing and loving my i-Divine palettes and after all the great reviews about Sleek, I just knew that I needed to try more of their products. It also helped that their shipping was ridiculously cheap, something I don't exactly understand. I paid around $3.50 to have the package shipped from the UK to Canada, whereas shipping from the US to Canada would cost me $10+?

Either way, I went off to their website and began my browsing. There were 8 products that really caught my eye. I purchased the following:

  • Waterproof Mascara ($4.99)
  • Lip Pencil in Blackberry ($2.49)
  • Luminous Pressed Powder in 01 ($8.99)
  • True Colour Lipstick in Mulberry and Cherry ($6.49 each)
  • Blush in Pomegranate ($5.99)
  • Eye Dust in Vintage and In The Nude ($3.99 each)
Out of the 8, my least favourite product is the waterproof mascara. My most favourite product is the blush. I won't go into further details about these products because I will be doing full reviews on them later on, so stick around for those.

Ada xx

No comments:

Post a Comment