Sunday, June 16, 2013

TUTORIAL | Easy Day Smokey Eye



Hello lovelies! After an extended leave from Youtube, I'm excited and really happy to say that I am finally back! It's been a super long time and I'm shocked that I still have subscribers, but mostly I'm honoured. I decided that I've done too many chatty videos in the past, so I just went right into the tutorial. It's my official first makeup tutorial and I really hope it gets some good feedback cause I have lots more ideas to come! As usual, all products are listed below.

Face:

  • Quo BB Cream in Light/Medium
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW20 (as a concealer)
  • Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder in 01
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
  • Madison Street Beauty bronzer in Rose Bronze
  • Jane Cosmetics blush and highlighter in Copper Mountain
Eyes:
  • Sleek MakeUP i-Divine palette Oh So Special in The Mail
  • Sally Girl eyeshadow in White Chocolate
  • Maybelline eyeshadow quad in Chai Latte (taupe and dark brown)
  • Sleek MakeUP i-Divine palette Au Naturel in Taupe and Nouggat
  • Rimmel London Extreme Definition Two-Tone Eye Definer in City Girl (grey)
  • Kala eyelash curler
  • Benefit Badgal Waterproof mascara (upper lashes)
  • Benefit They're Real! mascara (lower lashes)
  • NYX The Runway Collection in Champagne & Caviar palette (dark brown & black)
  • Quo brow gel
 Lips:
  • MAC creamsheen lipstick in Cream in Your Coffee

Everything Else:
  • Blue Nails: China Glaze in Bahamian Escape
  • Silver Sparkles Nails: Forever 21 in Front Row
  • Earrings: Forever 21
  • Bracelet: Forever 21
  • Watch: Gift
  • Top: GAP

No comments:

Post a Comment