Tuesday, September 24, 2013

HAUL | September Beauty Box Five


Hello lovelies! I'm so sorry I've been a little lacking on posts this month, although I do have posts planned, I've been a little uninspired and stressed.

So I've received another free Beauty Box Five this month, and as usual, I will be posting a full review later on. In this box I received:

  • Bella Pierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Celebration full size ($15/.08oz)
  • Body Drench Lip Drench full size ($4.99/.15oz)
  • Fine Featherheads Fly Ties ($7.95/4 pack)
  • Skiin Shop Skin Smoothing & Soothing Eye Cream sample ($49.95/.5oz)
  • Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads with Argan Oil ($6.99/50 count)
Have you received this box? What did you think?

Ada xx

4 comments:

  1. The shade of the shimmer powder looks gorgeous. I always love receiving lip balms, you can never have too many! Can't wait to see the reviews.

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so beautiful, I can't even. And... I MAY have too many... but I have an awful obsession.

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try new box subscriptions and this one looks interesting! Thank you for sharing! :)

    http://beautybardaily.blogspot.com/

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete