Friday, November 8, 2013

HAUL | Rexall


A few weeks ago when we had the inspection at home, my mom, Azor and I went out to this all-day breakfast place (which was delicious), and then we stopped by Rexall 'cause we had nothing better to do while we waited. Mom waited in the car with Azor while I went in for a few minutes and browsed the aisles as I've never been to Rexall before.

I was hoping they'd be carrying Wet N' Wild as I've been dying to try their lipsticks for quite some time, but I was out of luck. But, I did spot a small rack hidden away with the Wet N' Wild 2013 Halloween Collection. Out of everything I decided to just grab the Fantasy Makers Glitter Eyeliner in the colour Fantastical. I don't remember the exact price but it was around $2.13. It's funny that I chose this product because a) I already have a black eyeliner, b) I hate liquid liners and c) I hate brush (vs. pen) liquid liners, but I chose it to wear over top my black gel liner. I've worn it a few times already and I just love it, it adds such a nice sparkle to the eye.

I somehow have this radar inside me that knows exactly where the sale section is, so obviously I went to investigate. I was surprised at how organised and good the sale section is compared to Shopper's; it was a lot neater and well-stocked with makeup. This brand is called Prestige (I actually thought it was Too Faced at first 'cause the packaging and font is so similar). The lipstick was on sale for around $2 and it's a beautiful metallic rosy pink called Berry Fantasy, a colour lacking in my collection.

Lastly I picked out this Sally Hansen nail polish in the colour Pumice. I've never seen such a colour before and I think it's so lovely! I think it'd be great for any season. I've actually already worn this colour and it is a bit more green than pale but it looks so lovely and unique! It was also $2.

Also, quick update: I got the job at The Body Shop! Major discounts: here I come!

Ada xx

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! That lipstick looks very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, the lipstick looks beautiful! Also, congrats on the new job! :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete