Monday, November 11, 2013

TAG | Reader Appreciation Award


Hey everyone! So the lovely Sarah from SoItsSarah has tagged me for The Reader Appreciation Award (about a month ago but shhh...) Thanks, Sarah!

Let's get to it, then.

Rules
- Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
- Answer 10 questions (detailed below) about yourself, if you want to.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs that you love. Or you pick the number.
- Contact the nominated bloggers to let them know.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you with a link in your blog.

I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to pick my own questions or what, so I'll just answer these.

Favourite colour?
Hunter green.

Stretch your left arm out and grab the closest thing to yo.
Oatmeal hand cream, yum.

When did you last go outside?
Around a half hour ago to walk Azor around the block in his cute 'firefighter' rain coat.

Favourite non-alcoholic drink?
Hmmm, coffee. Anything caffeinated.

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
Ohohoh, Europe - preferably Czech Republic, Poland, Scotland, Ireland, England, Sweden, Holland. Anywhere, really.

Favourite day of the week?
Eh, I've lost track of the days of the week.

Are you listening to music right now?
I waaaaaaas, but not right now. Last song I listened to is Grow Up by Paramore.

What was the last thing you bought?
Hmmm, a whole bunch of food stuff at Ikea (meatballs, chocolate, blueberry cake, etc)

Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page eight and find line four.
"Recycling Yarn: Do you have a hand-knitted sweater that is totally out of style or no longer fits, but you love the yarn?" That gem is from Pocket Posh Tips for Knitters by a whole load of knitters. (In case you're curious about the answer to the question: 'Recycle it!')

Is there anything happening this weekend?
I went to Ikea twice and bought way too many candles and chocolates.


So I'm going to nominate these great blogs:
Emmi from EmmiHearts
Jane from PopTartsBeauty
Lily from BeautywithLily
Daphne from PeanutButterandChocolateLife
Libby from Life-of-Libby
Vanessa from CitronandGuavaberry

7 comments:

  1. You can never have too many candles or chocolate!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a serious obsession with candles. I want to buy them ALL.

      Delete
  2. Omg, I've been repeating to my mom that we need to Ikea soon. IKEAAAAAAAAA. I love wandering around in there--it's like a maze experience with delicious cheap food.
    I want to go to the UK too! (raid Boots)
    Thanks for tagging me! :D

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKEEEEAAAAAA!! I knooooow!! It's always so fun and everything is SO affordable! Yeeeeesss I'd love to go to Boots :D

      Delete
  3. Haha I love how you went to Ikea and instead of buying homeware, you bought a load of candles and chocolates!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah it's a serious problem. BUT I did get some ideas and inspirations for our move as I browsed. Won't be doing any home shopping until we move, we have too much to pack lol.

      Delete